A new ripple to the social media world after WhatsApp introduced its Web App. The new WhatsApp Voice Calling Feature.
Even though while the time several online reports were claiming that the new WhatsApp voice calling feature has been rolled out, there was no official announcement or confirmation from the company yet. But, it seems to be true that the latest version of WhatsApp lets you make free voice calls through your data.
The Indian Express has stated that several malwares and fake WhatsApp calling apps have appeared to take advantage of curious men.
But now, the latest official update of WhatsApp from Google Play itself has the new feature along with it, hopefully.
How to get WhatsApp Voice Calls on your Phone?
- First of all, you’ll have to update your WhatsApp app from Google Play on your android phone.
- If you’re finding errors while installing, enable Unknown sources in your security settings.
- Get a Call from Someone you know who already has WhatsApp voice calling feature enabled in their phone.
- Following the call, you’ll start to see three tabs at the top of your WhatsApp interface: Calls, chats and Contacts.
- And that’s it, now you’re ready to make your free voice call through WhatsApp.
A Warning for all the users.
As you already know, it was some unofficial sources which first rolled out the new WhatsApp calling feature. But the company have been officially enabled this feature with their new update. Even though this is the authentic and best way to get this new feature, there are still many people out there using unofficial APKs around the web.
Image credits: theverge.com, whatsappdescargar.mx;