Mobile phones with active phone numbers are the most commonly used devices to use WhatsApp. Despite this, WhatsApp can also be used using a PC. WhatsApp can be used on computers and Macs in several different ways, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
Like in Android SDK which takes a considerable amount of time and resources on your PC to install and set up Android SDK. On the other hand Android Emulator, Devices like “BlueStacks” and “Andy” let you run Android apps such as WhatsApp on a PC and create an Android-like environment. We also can use Programs designed for running WhatsApp on PC: Some third-party programs are available for running WhatsApp on PC. and lastly, WhatsApp Web. we can use WhatsApp on a PC, you must use the desktop or web versions of WhatsApp. You will still need an active WhatsApp account on your smartphone in order to use this method. The WhatsApp Web application does not represent an independent application, as it merely represents a mirror of your mobile WhatsApp account on a larger screen on your PC or Mac.
BlueStacks allows you to use WhatsApp without a phone on your computer:
In order to install WhatsApp on a PC, first you have to download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Visit bluestacks.com by opening Chrome or any other web browser on your computer.
- BlueStacks can be downloaded on your computer by clicking the Download BlueStacks button on bluestacks.com.
- Upon downloading BlueStacks, double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Install BlueStacks on your Mac or PC by following the onscreen instructions.
- Click the BlueStacks icon to open the application once BlueStacks has been installed.
- WhatsApp will be listed on BlueStacks’ list of popular apps after you open the software. The search bar in BlueStacks can be used to search for WhatsApp if it isn’t already there.
- The moment you find WhatsApp, click the Install button on your computer to download and install the app.
- You can open WhatsApp on your computer by clicking on the WhatsApp icon once it’s been downloaded and installed.
- Thereafter, You’ll receive a confirmation code from WhatsApp after entering your phone number.
- If you are entering your home phone number and it fails, your computer will display a verification failed message after you enter the Home Phone Number. To resolve this, click the Call ME button.
- If you have a home phone number, WhatsApp will automatically send you a message. Please listen carefully to the message and note down the Verification Code.
- Your computer will ask you to enter the Verification Code.
On your computer, you will see the WhatsApp Account you created after entering the verification code. You can test WhatsApp on your computer without using a smartphone by chatting with any of your Contacts.