The meaning of Raksha Bandhan is ‘the bond of safety’. Celebrated in the Shravan month of the Hindu calendar, it signifies the auspicious and sacred bond between brothers and sisters. On the day of Raksha Bandhan, the sister ties a rakhi on the brother’s wrist that symbolizes her faith in him and she prays for his long life. On the other hand, the brother promises to be her shield and protect her no matter what happens.
This day is a very pure day that is wholly dedicated to the love that resides in the hearts of brothers and sisters. In 2022, Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on 11th August 2022. With time flying by us quickly, many brothers and sisters move away from each other. This doesn’t mean that they stop wishing and greeting each other a Happy Raksha Bandhan. Here are some Raksha Bandhan wishes, greetings, quotes, and messages that you can send to your beloved brother or sister and let them know that you are thinking about them.
Also Read: 10 interspecies friendships that are going to melt your heart this friendship day!
- I’m so lucky to have a brother/sister like you in my life. You make every day an exciting adventure. I hope your Raksha Bandhan is as wonderful as you are.
- “They say that no matter how old you become when you are with your siblings, you revert back to childhood.” Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- The best feeling in the world is when you think you are about to fall & someone catches you. That’s how I feel every day. I love you, sister/brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Having a little brother/sister like you is the most precious gift I could have ever had. There is never a dull moment when you are around. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- With your love, support, and strength I can always make a way in any phase of life. Praying to the almighty for the lifelong prosperity of siblingship. Happy Rakhi my sister/ brother.
- You supported me while I was in distress; you protected me when I was scared and all the other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are just insufficient to express my gratitude. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Brother!
- No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Also Read: 45+ Best Instagram Reel Captions to get more Likes and Views
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
- What makes a brother-sister relationship special is the way, each one remembers the other when they are apart. They miss the talks, the laughs, and the time they spent together. Life changes, but memories don’t. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- No matter how much brother-sister may fight or pull each other’s legs, they always have each other’s back and stand by each other in moments of need and crisis.
- On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I hope you do well in your life and get whatever you desire
- On this Rakhi, let us bring back the lively spirit of our childhood and relive those memories. Have a cheerful Raksha Bandhan.
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do they will still be there.” – Amy Li
- Having a sister/brother like you is like having a best friend in life! Let’s promise to make more jovial memories together. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Missing the fights and enormous love that we shared in our childhood days. Happy Rakhi 2022!
- I might not express my love for you often, but today on the occasion of Rakhi, I promise you that I’ll always be there for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our brothers and sisters are always there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Also Read: 100+ Instagram captions for Travel photos, Group photos, Selfies and more
- If Tom and Jerry were siblings they would look like us. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confidant, it is to have a soulmate for life.” – Victoria Secunda
- You must have done something right that God blessed you with a sibling like me. For laughing at this and all my other bad jokes, thank you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hands in hands or miles apart, sisters and brothers are always connected by the heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You have always been my motivation for making the impossible things possible always. That’s my bro, no less than a superman making paths smoother. I love you, bro.
- No one understands me as you do. You are my strongest ally and closest companion. Happy Rakhi, dear sister/brother!
- Phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai. Ek karodon mein meri behna hai. Is duniya ki sabse pyaari behen ko Raksha Bandhan ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
- On the auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I want to pray to God to always shower my sister/brother with all the happiness and goodness in life. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Siblings-the definition that comprises love, strife, competition, and forever friends. – Byron Pulsifer
Also Read: 100+ Smart and Sassy Ideas for Bio on your Instagram
- You will always be my go-to person if I want to annoy someone. I love you and will always be a call away. Wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my guardian, and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- It was wonderful growing up with someone like you; someone to bank upon, someone to rely on… someone to tell everything! I love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- This Rakhi, I want to remind you that I will always be beside you. So, never be afraid of sharing your problem. I love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I pray for you to have peace, happiness, and all the good things in life! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I may search the world over; there could not be a better brother/sister like you! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Celebrate this Raksha Bandhan with your brothers and sisters and let the day be full of lots of happiness and joy! With these Raksha Bandhan wishes, quotes, and messages, even if you guys are miles apart; you’ll be able to convey what’s there in your heart easily.