Diwali aka the festival of lights is right around the corner and people are going to share their thoughts, well wishes, greetings, etc. with their near and dear ones. Apart from uploading their best shots with lights and diyas, everyone will share warmth, joy, and love with each other.
This time, if you want to wish all your Instagram followers a very Happy Diwali, you can very conveniently use the Instagram Notes feature, and draft a creative Diwali message for everyone or simply let them know about your festive mood. This way, you can wish everyone in one go and not miss out on wishing any of your followers.
Instagram Notes are a great way to wish your friends and family a Happy Diwali because they don’t get lost in the noise of stories and will be displayed right at the top of your followers’ DM section. Here are some Instagram Notes ideas for Diwali that you can use:
- Adding a little sparkle to your DMs
- DND… Twirling in my Diwali outfit
- Burn the bad times and light the lamp of happiness
- Happy Diwali to everyone!
- A balanced diet is a laddoo in each hand – Happy Diwali.
- Let your eyes glitter with hope and your minds sparkle with ideas
- Diwali is here!
- Happiness is in the air, it’s Diwali everywhere!
- fight the darkness within before lighting the lamp of hope.
- Waiting for everyone’s Diwali pictures
- Alexa, play “Firework” by Katy Perry.
- When life brings darkness, light the diya of hope.
- A night that shines and sparkles brighter than any other
- All these diyas are lightening up my world
- The only patakha you need this Diwali
- I don’t feel Sari for looking this good
- DND. Busy being the best patakha
- Smells like Diwali already
- May you enjoy the festival of lights to the fullest!
- Sajne- Dhajne k din are here.
- Less bitter. More glitter.
- Put your heart and soul into your next rangoli!
- Sweets, lights, and Diwali nights!
- Looking for my maachis – Sincerely, patakha
- Baby, you are a firework!
- Only lights can drive the darkness away.
- Have a happy, safe, and blessed Diwali!
- Lights! Diyas! Action!
- May this Diwali fulfill all your dreams
- In the midst of darkness, light persists.
- Lighting a diya to spread positivity.
Now you can use these short Diwali Instagram Notes Ideas to wish your followers so they can revert through a DM that goes with it. The festival of Diwali is all about spreading joy, happiness, and love, so use every way you can to spread it in the world.