India can be called the land of festivals! Every year numerous festivals are celebrated and one that is celebrated with a lot of joy and happiness is the festival of lights aka Diwali. The festival of lights i.e. Diwali or Deepavali celebrates the return of Lord Rama with his wife Sita and brother Lakshamana to Ayodhya after the completion of 14 years of exile.
During the festival of Diwali, people come together to greet one another, light diyas and lamps, burst crackers, and also give each other sweets. This year Laxmi Pujan will fall on 24th October. To wish your friends, family, relatives, and everyone you love a very Happy Diwali this year, here are some Happy Diwali wishes, quotes, messages, and greetings to share with them.
Happy Diwali Wishes
- Let us keep Diwali holding it close to our hearts for its meaning never ends and its spirit is the warmth and joy of remembering friends. Happy Diwali!
- With the shining of diyas and the echoes of the chants, may millions of lamps illuminate your life with endless joy. Happy Deepavali!
- Have a wonderful Diwali! Wishing you all a safe and happy festival of lights. May the joy and festivities continue long after the holiday season is over.
- As the “festival of lights,” Diwali conveys an important message that transcends religions: the necessity of doing good and bringing light to the world. Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali bring prosperity, wealth, and success to each one of our family. Wishing you all a great time on this holy night. Happy Diwali!
- Wishing you a Diwali that is as bright as the sun and as prosperous as always!
- May your Diwali be peaceful and prosperous. Happy Diwali!
- May the warmth and brightness of the Diwali lights shine on you all year. Happy Diwali!
- Hoping Diwali brings wealth, health, and happiness to you. Happy Diwali!
- Sending you warm wishes this Diwali! Happy Diwali to you and your Family!
Happy Diwali Quotes
- Maa Laxmi will come to your house and will shower her blessings upon you. Remember to keep your doors open and decorate them with lots of lights and flowers.
- A new year again, a new hope again, a new direction to your work, a new dream, a new horizon, with my best wishes for Diwali!
- May Goddess Lakshmi bless you with abundance and may all your troubles come to an end. Happy Diwali 2022!
- Diwali is about setting goals and not only accumulating gold. Never forget that the word ‘Lakshmi’ comes from ‘Lakshya,’ which means ‘Goal.’ May the light in front of you guide you towards your cherished goals during this Diwali. Happy Diwali!
- Rejoice on this blessed occasion and spread sparkles of peace and goodwill. Have a Happy Diwali!
- Hope this year’s Diwali is filled with wisdom and laughter. Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali keep shining like a light of light, may the spirit of light bring a wave of happiness into your life and fill your life with joy and contentment. happy Deepavali!
- As we celebrate Diwali with our family and friends, let us remember the significance of this famous festival and the values and traditions that we pass on to the next generation. Happy Diwali!
- Wishing you all a stress-free and joyful Diwali celebration!
- May your life be filled with brightness and colors forever! happy Diwali!
Happy Diwali Greetings
- Praying knowledge triumphs over ignorance this Diwali and the rest of the year. Happy Diwali!
- A festival full of sweet childhood memories, a sky full of fireworks, a mouth full of sweets, a house full of diyas, and a heart full of joy. Wishing you all a very happy Diwali!
- For this special time family and friends gets together for fun. Wishing laughter and fun to cheer your days, in this festive season of Diwali and always…Happy Diwali 2022.
- May your life be as colorful, magnificent shimmering, and magical as the lights from the lamps of Diwali. Happy Diwali!
- This Diwali I wish that every light in the sky brings you a new reason to smile. Happy Diwali!
- I hope that you have a blessed Diwali full of joy, peace, and love.
- May these fireworks burn away all our troubles, problems and sorrows, and may these light up our life with happiness, joy, and peace this wonderful Diwali.
- I wish that this Diwali be the brightest ever…. May it bring eternal happiness, joy, and wealth to all of us…. May we enjoy this festive season with high spirits…. Happy Diwali!
- The specialty of Diwali is to be able to visualize a promising future in front of us. May this Diwali bring out hope in us all, enabling us to see the best part of life, and set aside the negativity. Happy Diwali!
- May we take this occasion to ensure that we continue to shine a light on the causes of equality, unity, and peace on earth. Happy Diwali!
- Your Planet Needs You. Say No To Fireworks & Fumes & Celebrate An Eco-Friendly Diwali. Happy Diwali!
Happy Diwali Messages
- Wishing you the most vibrant Diwali and a prosperous new year. Happy Diwali!
- I wish you will earn more money from the elders than the money you have to give away to the younger ones for buying fireworks. Have a good time!
- May this Dipavali be the most special and memorable one for you, my friend! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali!
- May the gleaming diyas and glowing candles bless you with the utmost happiness in your life. Happy Diwali.
- May the happiness of this beautiful holy night remain the same for the rest of the year. May all of us become blessed by the divine power of God!
- Wishing a very Happy Diwali to you. May the incredible charm of Diwali stay with you forever and keep showering you with happiness and smiles.
- I hope this Diwali brings you peace and strength… Wish you a Happy and joyous Diwali!
- Wishing that this Diwali brings prosperity to your business and more opportunities to work! Happy Diwali!
- Indulge, submerge, and let the festivities fill your heart with joy. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali to you all! May this festival allows us to strengthen our bond, cultivate our trust and deepen our love!
You can share these simple and sweet Diwali wishes, quotes, messages, and greetings with your friends, family, and loved ones. Even if you are miles apart from your home or your near and dear ones, these wishes will help you remind them about the bond that you share.