IPTV services are a decent replacement for traditional cables. They give you more control over the content you like to stream and several customization options and settings.
IPTV services work fine with all Firestick devices. Several verified and unverified services are available for Firestick devices, and in this blog, I’ll tell you about verified and unverified IPTV services for Firestick devices. I’ll also give you a detailed explanation of the usage of unverified IPTV services.
Unverified IPTV Services and the Risks
Unverified IPTV services do not exist in the app stores like Amazon, Google, Apple, etc. These unverified services give cheaper services, and you can install them by downloading their APK files from the internet.
One of the primary reasons people use these unverified services is they get most services at a very cheap price like live TV, the latest movies, TV shows, events, and more. Installing APK files on android is a simple task, but it is not as simple on Firestick devices.
You can sideload these apps on Firesticks by granting certain permissions, modifying settings, and installing an app that can read and install APK files on your device.
Risks of Using an Unverified IPTV Service
People use these unverified IPTV services for a lower price. However, it comes with risks. Here are a couple of significant risks you can get with unverified IPTV services.
- Since the services are unverified, the government can shut them down at any time. So you do not want to buy a 1-year plan because it will be a waste of money if it gets shut down in the first two or three months.
- The majority of these services give you copyrighted content. The government, IPTV provider, or your Internet Service provider can take legal actions against you for streaming, downloading, or sharing copyrighted content.
Verified IPTV Services
You can find verified IPTV services on popular stores like Amazon, Google Apple, etc. These verified IPTV services are more expensive than unverified ones. But you can easily buy one or two-year plans as they do not get shut down by the government because they provide you with verified content.
Here is a short list of all the verified IPTV services you can use with your Firestick:
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the best IPTV that can give you a lot of channels in HD quality. It also gives you a 14-days free trial, so you can try it and choose to proceed if you like the channels and the content. You can also get it for $30 monthly under offers.
Slim TV works fine with Android, Windows, IOS, and Mac devices. It works fine with Express VPN, and you can make payments using credit or debit cards.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is the second IPTV service on this list. YouTube TV is expensive, as compared to other verified type TV services, but it also gives you more benefits than any of them.
YouTube TV costs you almost $65 per month but it allows you to stream on up to three devices under one subscription.
It works fine on Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android devices, and gives you more than 85 channels in 1080-pixel quality.
It also works fine with Express VPN and gives your a free trial to check its services. You can make a payment by using a debit or a credit card.
Philo IPTV services are the third IPTV in this list and they are more affordable than YouTube TV. It gives you more than 60 channels only for $20 monthly. One of the primary reasons people choose this IPTV service is the on-demand content it provides.
It gives you channels like BBC America, AMC, MTV, HgTV, and TLC. You can also add channels like stars and Epix for $5 and $3 monthly.
Philo TV works fine on Android, Roku, Apple TV, Android phones, and IOS devices. It gives you a 7-day free trial and works fine with popular VPNs. Like all other verified IPTV services, it accepts payments from debit or credit cards.
What Do You Need Before Investing in an IPTV Service?
IPTV services are unlike traditional cables you can use only by owning a TV. There are some other things you might need to have before using IPTV services effectively. Here is a list of all those items.
- High-speed internet is the first thing you need to invest in if you want to use IPTV services flawlessly. IPTV services use the internet as a medium to give you the content you like. But if you do not have fast internet services, you will get buffering issues which will ruin your overall experience.
- You might also want to check features like catch-up, EPG, PPV, and more before investing in an IPTV service. Catch up feature allows you to stream past episodes or movies of a series. However, the majority of IPTV providers give you this feature only on their most premium plans.
- You might also want to check the number of simultaneous connections you can use with the IPTV service. For instance, there is no point in paying $30 monthly for a plan if it gives you three simultaneous connections, but you only need one.
Similarly, you do not want to pay $60 for a monthly plan if it gives you one simultaneous connection, but you need at least three or four.
- You should also check if your IPTV provider will give you an electronic programming guide, otherwise, it will be the same as a traditional cable service.
In this article, we shortly covered unverified and verified IPTV services. You can also come across certain things you need to keep in mind before you invest in an IPTV service.